Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A normal workday

A normal workday for me consists of waking up around 7:30am to, as it has been since August of last year, a song called "Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta." And it sure does. [Editor's note: I know it sounds corny, but thats what makes it so ridiculously funny to me!] After a quick 16-minute iPod-infused walk to work, I begin playing with cellphones, building websites for them, and other miscellaneous nerdy things. If it's a Friday, there will probably be a beer intermission around 3pm. After work I'll probably end up either hanging out with coworkers at a couple of bars, exploring Boston on foot by myself, catching up my social life online or by phone, or reading the newest Harry Potter book. Sleep tends to come late for me - I'll usually let myself fall asleep around 1 or 2am. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

1 Comments:

At August 8, 2007 at 4:25 AM , Blogger blitter said...

In re Harry Potter: Was very disappointed it did not contain the phrase "Hello, my name is Harry Potter. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home