Monday, March 10, 2008

Checklist for happiness.

Still jogging after midnight in 20 degree weather? 2 miles tonight. Check.
Still trying to expand my mind everyday? Japanese classes, economics books, and J2EE. Check.
Still writing and recording music? I'm actually listening to some new stuff I just recorded right now. Check.
Still staying light on the feet and constantly moving? I've lived in 2 cities this year alone. Check.
Still exploring the world? Just got back from Montreal and I'm going to DC in 3 weeks. Check.

Life doesn't get any better than this.

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

enjoy !!

 
At March 11, 2008 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Liberate Tutame Ex Inferis said...

still living without jon losey ... check and mate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home