Saturday, February 23, 2008

I am the Better Police.

I am the Better Police. I'm constantly on the look-out for occasions where I am not doing anything to better myself. And when I catch myself, I flip out and quickly try to "fix" the situation. Be it learning a new language, practicing the guitar more, exploring new places, exercising more, etc. I've been policing myself into doing these things with more and more vigor lately. It's not that I need to keep busy anymore. It's that I need to keep busy by bettering myself. And boy have I been doing a bang-up job lately. The Better Police are in full force these days.

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget to have some fun on the way, life is a short trip !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home