Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A million character flaws.

Writing positive things about myself has got to be one of the hardest tasks I've been faced with lately. I can think of a million character flaws. A million things I've done wrong in my life. A million reasons why colleges should immediately reject my applications. But that's not what they want to hear; they want to hear the "good" stuff. The "positive" stuff. Damn you, colleges, for forcing me to analyze my life with a fine-toothed comb, pull out only the good things I've done, and make me sit down and write about it in a reflective-yet-professional manner.

I could have been done with these essays hours ago...

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2007 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Liberate Tutame Ex Inferis said...

I have one really good character flaw to let you know about. You are a liar. You have soooo many more character additives than flaws. <3

 
At December 4, 2007 at 11:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are doing fine , in my opinion!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home