Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm really good at complaining.

Applying for grad. school has slowly taken over my life. My time is split between (1) questioning why I'm putting myself through this kind of torture, (2) trying to convince myself that Ivy League universities would actually accept a UNLV slacker like me, and (3) figuring out how to get through this maze they call the admissions process. Essays, letters of recommendation, statements of purpose, 10-page applications, transcripts, and the GRE's (again). And that's just for one school; I'm hoping to apply to 4 or 5. A certain university which particularly enjoys torturing their applicants requires that I list each and every textbook I ever used in college. WTF mate?

One thing I've realized about myself while going through this process is that I'm really good at complaining.

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2007 at 3:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still, I bet I'm better at it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home